Worst Smore Pie Ever!
6 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
2 cups whipped cream
a handful of marshmallows
1. DO NOT combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over low heat until chocolate melts.
2. DO NOT remove from heat and stir in the almond extract.
3. DO NOT cool to room temperature.
4. DO NOT fold chocolate into whipped cream until mixed well.
5. DO NOT pour chocolate mixture into graham cracker crusts and allow to chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
6. DO NOT top your pie with marshmallows and torch the edges with a lighter.
Here are some pictures of my mistake. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!