Saturday, August 14, 2010

The RockHounds Game

Last night, Kit, the boys and I attended our very first RockHounds game as a family. We had such a great time! It was Friday, the 13th, and the team hosted a costume contest. I dressed Jack and Logan in batwings (homemade by yours truly) and called them "bat boys". (Get it?! baseball...bat boys.... Well, I thought it was clever!) We didn't win the contest, but I thought they were pretty dang cute! I loved seeing everyone else's costumes! I am so inspired for this upcoming Halloween! Here are a few pictures of our time at the game. A big THANK YOU to all those willing to let this crazy lady take your photo! 

Our first family baseball game! (And a great pic of the batwings!)

Our SUPER master of ceremonies!

The goofy security guard

I don't think I'd want this guy making my drinks!

 The best seat in the house - in the La-Z-Boy recliner 

  The baseball jumper - a great place for the kids to play 

  Concession Stand
  So many goodies to choose from!
  Thanks for a great game guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment