Monday, September 13, 2010

Mmm Mmm! Monday - Football Cupcakes

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you guys had a great weekend! Ours was super! We ate fajitas from Rosa's with our family, took the boys to their first Septemberfest and, best of all, both mine and Kit's football teams won their games! Woo hoo! We are both undefeated, but come next Saturday, one of our teams will end their winning streak as we play each other! In 5 days we will host our 4th annual UT vs. Texas Tech football party and we are super excited! We have the boys' burnt orange/red and black outfits ready to wear and are scrambling to get the house clean and food prepped. When I think up the menu for our party each year, I like to come up with fun names for the food. (I think I mentioned before that naming the food is my favorite part!) This year we will have Bevo BBQ Burgers, Longhorn Cheese Quesadillas, Red Raider Salsa, and a Football Field of Guacamole among other goodies. While thinking of creative dessert ideas, I found this great video tutorial I had to share! It is so easy and looks great! You know I will be making these! I hope you guys enjoy this treat as much as we will enjoy eating them at the game!



P.S. Hook 'em!

2 comments: